2019 was the third most devastating year in terms of deforestation in the last 20 years. Around 38,000 km2 were destroyed last year, the equivalent of a soccer field every 6 seconds*.
The balance of nature has been altered by human activities such as deforestation, encroachment on wildlife habitats or intensive agriculture. To protect the biodiversity on which we all depend, we must act now!
Your donation will help us:
- Nurseries produce native trees and communities organize planting days
- The foundation can provide beekeeping equipment to the communities participating in the project
- The moorland reforestation and conservation project should be extended
- Environmental education is provided to children in Colombia and around the world
We are committed to you:
- We provide an annual management report freely available on our website
- We keep in touch with our network by sharing news about our programs and the life of the foundation
- Project coordination